As mentioned previously, there is an excellent “DNSSEC Workshop” happening TODAY, November 20, 2013, at the ICANN 48 meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The agenda, slides, and links for remote participation can be found at:
Both and audio and video live stream will be available. The workshop begins today at 9:45 am local time in Argentina, which is 12:45 UTC and 7:45 am US Eastern.
UPDATE: THE WORKSHOP BEGINS AT *8:30am* LOCAL TIME. Or 11:30 UTC / 6:30am US Eastern.
This technical workshop at ICANN meetings continues to be one of the best gatherings of the DNSSEC community and the sessions here again look to be extremely useful and educational. Today’s sessions include:
- DNSSEC Deployment Statistics
- DNSSEC Activities in Latin America
- DNSSEC For The Enterprise
- Guidance For Registrars in Supporting DNSSEC
- DNSSEC Root Key Rollover
- Automated Update of DNSSEC Information
- Operational Realities of Running DNSSEC
- DNSSEC Innovation: DANE Tools and Ideas
The sessions will be recorded if you are unable to watch live, but in watching live you’ll also have a chance to ask questions.
We’re looking forward to a great session today and we’ll be discussing more of what happened there in this blog in the days and weeks ahead.